Becoming listed company, is a one of the ways to get cheap money from the market. Meaning of cheap here is company does not pay interest. Company just share their ownership and open its all information the public. So, public can watch its activities, and will reflected in its price share.
And some of retailing company already listed in Jakarta Stock Exchange.
- Agis Owner of Agis Electronic, the pioneer of Electronic Chain Stores in Indonesia
- Alfa Has multiformat stores, Alfamart and Alfa Supermarket.
- Hero Holding Company of Hero Supermarket, Guardian, and Giant (Hypermarket & Supermarket)
- Fast Food Indonesia Developing Kentucky Fried Chickens in Indonesia.
- Matahari Putra Prima Build and formerly owned by Hari Dharmawan, currently bought by Lippo Group (Mochtar Riyadi Family).
- Metro Supermarket
- MAP Bring world class brand to Indonesia, Starbucks, Debenhams, Seibu, Sogo etc.
- Modern Photo Owned by Honoris Family, focusing on photography business.
- Gunung Agung Pioneer of Book Chain Stores in Indonesia